We are just about to start a 3-day week-end for those who are celebrating Labor Day, by not working! It’s an ideal time, with spring blossoming in the northern hemisphere, to spend 3 full day sans clothing! So for those who might be clueless about what to do, here are 6 simple ideas for you to enjoy 3 full day of complete nudity.
- Pay a visit to your local naturist resort. Place a phone call, check if there’s some vacancy, pack your minimum suitcase and on we go! A great way to relax and enjoy nudity in a safe and fun environment. If you are a newbie, you’ll have 3 full days to get into the nudism mood.
- Throw your clothes away on Thursday evening and stay home. Whether you’re a home nudist or cannot go to a naturist resort, just stay home and get naked. You do not need clothes to do what you have to do at home. If you are organized, you can pack your fridge with food so you do not have to get dressed to go shopping.
- Head to the closest nudist beach. The sun is out? Go to the beach and work on your tan, without any lines. If you can, drive to the beach naked and come back naked. Extra minutes without having to dress.
- Celebrate the World Naked Gardening Day. On Saturday May 2, the world is celebrating the World Naked Gardening Day. It’s a great occasion to go outside, rain or sun, and take care of your garden with the best suit you have, your birthday suit!
- Pack a rucksack and head to the nearest hiking trail. Three days are just enough to go on a long trail hike and experience the exhilaration of naked hiking. Look on the Internet for a hike in your neighborhood or get to your hiking guide, ask friends to join and hop on the bus gus, and get yourself free!
- Invite friends to a bring-and-share naked party. You have some nudist friends or some non-nudists who are open-minded? Throw a simple pool or garden party over the week-end, and ask each to bring and share food and beverages. Organize some games, forget your clothes and have fun!
I wish you a great and relaxing Labor Day week-end! Enjoy it, naked of course!