In the northern hemisphere, summer holidays are in full swing. When it’s warm outside, no clothes are necessary for your comfort. Some people may not be comfortable naked for social, religious or other reasons, but if you are, then you should stay naked all day to experience the joy of nudism. Here are 7 reasons why I think nudist holidays are the best:
- You can travel light. No clothes to pack or the bare minimum in case of bad weather. If you travel by plane, a carry-on suitcase will avoid you extra costs in low cost flights and waiting time at check-in and a luggage delivery
- You get no tan lines. Why hiding some parts of your body to the sun? Do not forget your sunscreen and after your holidays you will contemplate a wonderfully tanned body!
- You meet friendly people. You will share one passion: getting naked! All nudists love to be naked and share the naked love with their friends. People you will meet at the nudist resort or nudist beach will share the same love of being naked, so you’ll be able to spend more time naked in the future.
- You discover beautiful places. Nudist resorts or beaches are generally in beautiful natural places. Sometimes they are more secluded than normal resorts or beaches to bring this additional intimacy.
- You feel completely free. To me this is the one reason I love being naked and spending my holidays naked: this feeling of total freedom. No clothes, no constraints, no show off, just me!
- You become more your own self. Love your body, be happy in it, discover who you really are, you have nothing to hide.
- You spend less money. No clothes to purchase and to wash! No artefacts to buy to look cool! Just stay naked and spend as much time as possible naked!
There are possibly a lot of other reasons. My number one is that I do not need to think about what to wear: if weather permits, I am naked 24×7, use a lot of sunscreen to avoid getting sunburned, and enjoy the fabulous feeling of nudity. There’s nothing that feels as good as spending a full week not wearing a single piece of garment. If you’ve never try, take the plunge. Your life will be transformed and you will never, never want to spend time clothed again!