Young Naturist America have posted a Comprehensive Nudism Guide And Nudist Questions. It’s the answer to 12 simple questions:
- What is Nudism?
- What Are Nudists?
- Since people are naked – is nudism really about sex?
- Is Nudism a socially accepted lifestyle?
- Why do people enjoy Nudism and being naked with others and / or in public?
- Does Nudism have a moral or ethical value system? What does it mean to be a practicing nudist?
- Nudity is somewhat controversial in the USA – How is nudism perceived in today’s society?
- Where can people practice Nudism?
- Which Societies Practice Nudism?
- How do people begin practicing Nudism?
- Can People Practice Nudism Alone or Do They Need a Group?
- What are some of the reasons why people practice nudism?
And two questions about Young Naturists America
- Is the YNA website only about Nudism?
- What is the goal of YNA as far as Nudism is concerned?
Overall, it’s a link to keep handy to share with friends and family who ask about nudism/naturism. I would say the essential is there is a very simple and readable form. Enjoy and spread the lifestyle!
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!