As per Wikipedia: “The World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) is an international clothing-optional bike ride in which participants plan, meet and ride together en masse on human-powered transport (the vast majority on bicycles, but some on skateboards and inline skates), to “deliver a vision of a cleaner, safer, body-positive world.”
For us nudists, WNBR is a unique chance to be naked outside for a good cause. If you want to know when and where is the next WNBR, the best source is the Official WNBR website. You will find on the site all necessary information to participate in any WNBR. While WNBR is fighting to give cities back to pedestrians and cyclists, and is using nudity to increase the conscious of the fragility of human being, WNBRs are fun events.
At a WNBR, you can get entirely naked, wear as little as you want or have your body painted. Your choice! As it’s written on the WNBR site: “Be creative and colorful in expressing yourself!Bodypainting, bike decorating, kustom themes, and other creative expression is strongly encouraged!”
Share your experiences and comments below and remember to Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!
My resolution behind my 5 nudist resolutions for 2016 is to spend more time naked and particularly more social time naked with friends. So I brainstormed and came up with the following 17 ideas that anybody can implement and action to spend more naturist time this year.
- Book week-ends and short holidays in naturists resorts, camp sites, and clubs
- Prioritize all holidays with naturism in mind
- Hang a “clothing optional” sign at your door
- Invite your neighbor and friends to clothing optional meet-ups
- Throw all your swimsuits so you’ll need to go exclusively to nude beaches
- Look for the nearest naked hiking group and join them
- If you are used to hike in nature alone or with friends, drop your clothes as soon as it becomes possible
- Tell ALL your friends you are naturist
- Go for a nude cruise
- Do not dress when you wake up on Saturday morning so you can stay naked the whole week-end
- Join your local naturist club and take some responsibilities in the executive committee
- When at friends’, ask for permission to get naked
- Move to a nudist community
- Undress as soon as you come back from work, exclusively living naked at home
- Participate in as many WNBR as possible and any other public demonstration where nudity is allowed
- Say “No” to clothed activities
- Just do not dress when and where you do not need to
Living a naked life is easier than many thinks. Of course depending where you live, living a naked life may be hard, however as with many things in life, you’ll need to make choices and if naturism is important to you, you’ll find solutions to live the lifestyle you want. I am sure you may come with other ideas too, so do not hesitate to share them in the comments section below, and above all remember: Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!